Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Getting Things Done


A major part of our lives it is getting thing done whether at work or home. It is not always easy because somethings take time to complete. We put some things off as well and those are sometimes the most important. We figure we will get to them when we have the chance.

I am not sure why we try to put off the most important things. Maybe because often they are the hardest and will take some time to complete. It makes sense in our minds until the time comes and we are in a hurry to complete them.

What makes the whole thing about getting things done hard is that we often get stressed about it which isn’t good at all for us. We should do things in a relax manner however that is easier said than done. All of us are wired in different ways so for some doing things are relaxing while others want to put them off as long as possible. I like the relaxing part the best however I don’t find it always able to do. I am one that finds any excuse to put things off if I can.

What I find the most frustrating is when something is missing and I have to look all over the place for it. Usually it takes a lot longer than I wish and I have to go around two or three times to find it. I try to look as many places as possible where the item is at and when I do find it usually in a spot I didn’t think of in the first place. With my mom being in her nineties she often forgets where she put something so I have to hunt for the item. I almost always find it in the most unusual spot. Because of that it takes time that I want to do something else. All I have to say that is what life is like most of the time. Besides relaxing it is good to smile and laughing. The problem with that it usually happens after I find the item instead of during the time of hunting. I just hope it doesn’t have to be that way today. Like everything else it would be nice to put it off until another day. Here I am smiling once again. Sometimes that is all we can do. So whatever things you are dealing with today try to keep a smile and laugh instead of stressing about. Nothing we can do anyway I guess. Until next time my beloved friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment