Thursday, January 4, 2018

Welcome to the New Year


Now that we are into day four of 2018 one thing I do know things haven’t changed much since the end of 2017. What does that mean? Well we have work to do.

I know there are those who continue to complain about President Trump. I am not sure why because I haven’t seen a lot of bad things on his part though I know there are those who do. I know some of my friends were not so high on President Obama. I feel it is important not to complain unless you want to be part of the solution. I haven’t seen anything from either one that would change my life personally or those around me. I feel most who complain about President Trump are more worried about what may happen than what has happened and anyway enough said about the President and politics.

What I want to do is help make change or help those around me. Wednesday night a group of us prayed for a little girl who has brain cancer. In her case it is a relapse as she had surgery for it back in 2019. The doctors now say it will take a miracle for her to life so many of us prayed that a miracle will happen. I don’t know this little girl personally however I did go to school with her grandmother. Our faith we are believing that a miracle will work for her and she will live a healthy and productive live. Her grandmother said that she and her husband lit a candle when each of their grandchildren were born that they would be healthy. I pray that this will happen for her and all the grandchildren.

I believe this is where we can make change in our lives and for others. We pray and pray before we get the answers. So many things are happening with the younger generation that we need to pray and ask for wisdom along with keeping our attention. Besides prayer and wisdom I feel it is important that we are there for them. Actually every one of us needs to know that there are those who are around that care very much for them. We don’t always have the answer but living our lives beside each other is a good step. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment