Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Fearless


I have mentioned before that we are all created for a purpose and destiny however circumstances happen that we don’t fulfill it. The thing though if we know our purpose and destiny it is never too late. We can rise above our circumstances even beginning today.

One of my purposes is being fearless. Often I don’t feel that way. Fearless means that I don’t have fear along with being bold and brave. Writing here I can feel fearless but other times not so much but it is still part of my makeup. There are other areas of my life that I don’t feel fulfilling my purpose and destiny either but I can still accomplish what my life has been meant to be.

I feel in my life being fearless means that at times I will have to stand up for what I believe in along with helping others when they need the help even if they are not asking for any. The important thing is that I keep my eyes open to see what others may need at the particular time. We all need help but the answer in these times is to help others. When we help others we keep our minds off of those things that bring us down. This could be what being fearless means as well.

So whatever circumstances you are in right now doesn’t change who you are either. The importance can be to rise up above our circumstances or in another way not let our circumstances dictate or define what our life is at all. So whether you are fearless like I was created to be or something else take the time to spend in it regardless what else is happen. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment