Sunday, February 18, 2018

Follow Your Dream


Besides watching the sports what I like about the Olympic Games is that the athletes are not only are talented and gifting they follow after their dreams. For some of them they have had to overcome obstacles like injuries as well.

So we are the same way what is your dream? There can be obstacles that get in the way but how much do you want to land in your dreams. I would not call it a dream but I had a problem hearing when I was little and did not talk until I was five years old. It took me until I was fifteen years old to be able to read and write like other children. I guess you could say it was a goal as much as a dream.

I know that there are other things I would like to accomplish in this lifetime. Many of them I could call as dreams. I might not even have the talent to accomplish them but what better to do than put my whole effort into it.

So today think over the dreams that you have thought about over the years. Think about how you are going to reach those dreams. I know that you can do it. Anything is possible if we try while not trying hard to make it possible. Best of luck to you and your dreams.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment