Sunday, March 4, 2018

How Different Life Would Have Been


I am sure at one time or another we all have what life would have been like if one of our siblings was different then they turned out. What I mean by that I was number three in the family with an older sister and brother well my parents wanted to have another girl however I ended up having a younger brother.

I love my younger brother and we are like very good friends as well but I was just thinking how different my life would be like if I had a younger sister instead of brother. Although they wanted a girl they were very happy to have my brother.

Another difference would have been where we lived. I can’t believe in living anywhere else growing up in Gig Harbor, however if our family had lived in Tacoma where my dad had his business or Seattle or anywhere else life would have been not the same. Actually living in another neighborhood of Gig Harbor would have been different as well. I would have had different friends and may have gone to a different elementary school. Junior high school and high school would have been the same because we only had one of each back in the day. I would have known my friends but the relationship would have been a whole lot different.

I could have had other changes in my life as well but I am glad that things turned out the way they did. I am sure most of us feel that way though we didn’t always like what was going on in our lives. We are who we are because of our past. I am a stronger person today because of the trouble that happened to me as a youngster. I am more compassionate than what I may have been but of course we will never know. Yes life has turned out the way it supposed to be even with circumstances that was not always right.

We can use the good, the bad and the ugly to help others have a better life. We can have a smile on our face being blessed for who and where we are today. We were destined to be the person we turned out to be and we hope that others will be blessed as well. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment