Wednesday, March 14, 2018

How We Should See Ourselves


Recently I wrote a post to a local closed social media group that I didn’t like the fact the street that I live off of trash is being thrown on the side of road from cars. I believe that something should be done to those who are throwing the trash. Also that the side of the road should be widen as well so those who are walking, running and bike riders can do so much easier.

So what does this all mean for what I want to say? Those who are throwing the trash don’t care for the environment or for themselves as well. If they cared more than they would not throw the trash; also the county could have access to more garbage cans along the roadside and those in the cars can have garbage bags in their automobiles as well. I always have a garbage bag that I have set next to me in my car and then I unload it at a garbage can.

This shows me in underlying thinking of ourselves. We either don’t care about us as much as we ought to or for others as well or we are very selfish. It could be a combination of all three.

I am not saying that we should think more highly of ourselves over others but we need to think well of ourselves.  There is a balance on how we should think. Some feel if they think less than themselves than they are being humble which isn’t true at all. Being humble knows exactly who you are. None of us is really better than another but we are not lower than others as well. So see yourself as you ought to and the same for others as well. Life will be so much better this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment