Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Spring Coming Early to Northwest




   A look at a brighter note. On March 12 here in Western Washington the temperatures got above seventy degrees along with the sun. I believe it has to be record for this day or at least as long as I remember anyway.

Anytime the sun comes out here especially between October and March we celebrate since it is raining season. We expect to have rain once again and it might happen today.

The unfortunate part is that I have been sneezing and having to blow my nose so enjoying the weather hasn’t been as much fun as if I had been feeling better. On the bright side I could be doing the same thing and it is wet and cold. The weatherman or woman in this case said that the problem could be a high level of tree pollen which is supposed to lower today as well. If that is the case on how I got this than I should be feeling better in the next twenty-four hours which I really hope for.

In any case being sick doesn’t stop me from doing what I am supposed to it just slows me down. People here in Western Washington feel a lot better attitude wise when the sun comes down. Not so much depression. Yes having a lot of cloudy days can make anyone feel bad. I just hope for the sun every day even if it is for five minutes.

So keep things going and I hope the weather is good where you are. It is Tuesday so we are living the bright day. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment