Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Let’s Not Be Defeated




Believing in ourselves means that we don’t need to be defeated. What that means that there are forces that are coming against us to defeat us and for us not to live out our life of purpose and destiny.

Even day one of our life there are those who don’t want us to succeed in life.  This can be through the natural laws or the spiritual laws. We live in the natural on a daily basis however there is a spiritual life as well. For most of us it takes a while to tap into it if we ever do.

Although I have been a Christian since I was seventeen and I have experienced the spiritual world to some degree or another recently I have recognized that I can live in the spiritual along with the natural. I can make a difference in both the spiritual and natural world. The more I recognize and understand the purpose I have been created for the better my life and those around me will benefit. The more I tap into the spiritual I can find the gifts and talents I was given to be as affective in the natural world as well.

There are those in the spiritual world that want me to be defeated. They know even from day one of my life that I could be dangerous for them. The spiritual world is not an easy one to live in because of those who want to defeat us. They find their way into the natural world as well because they know this is where we live all the time besides the time we are in the spiritual world.

I know this can sound crazy especially for those who haven’t spent any time in the spiritual or don’t believe in it either. Actually being a Christian gives me authority from God to be a strong warrior in the spiritual world and can led me over to the natural world for the same thing.

The more we believe in ourselves and our purpose we will not be defeated by those who come against us. Without God going into the spiritual world is not easy and you will be defeated because you have no one to help you. The rewards though are great in both worlds. So know in your heart and mind that you will not be defeated. Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment