Thursday, March 22, 2018

Off to Seattle




Today it is Thursday with my sister Barb visiting and this being her last full day here we will be taking a trip to Seattle. It has always been the big city to us in this area though I only visit about once a year. When I was working for my father I used to go Seattle on business at least once a week depending how busy things were going on.

Seattle has always felt like not a part of my everyday life. Seattle feels like a city in another country. Growing up in a small town going to Seattle was always special especially visiting my cousins, aunt and uncle. We usually went there on holidays like Christmas. Other times we would drive through Seattle to visit other relatives in Bellingham and Vancouver, British Columbia. I always enjoyed seeing the lights of Seattle when returning at night back to Gig Harbor.

This trip we will be going to the city center where the famous Space Needle is located and the world’s fair was back in the early sixties. Not only will I enjoy the time with my sister and mother I will see what path I take and who I may meet on the way. Who knows there could be the chance I meet someone who changes both of our lives. This is truly the way it can be living out your purpose and destiny. Every day can be special with new experiences. It is not like I will look for my purpose for the day however I look for the chances something can and will happen. So in a few hours we will be heading to the city of Seattle with the memories of the past included and making new ones today. May that be the same for you wherever you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment