Monday, April 2, 2018

A New Purpose


Here we are now with Easter and the Holy Week Celebration over and reflections of our lives. What does all this mean? Well we can continue doing what we have been doing or following a new path. We may have added by discovering new purposes to our lives.

The whole thing about our live purpose and destiny it is up to us in many ways. Other words we have the free will to pursue our purposes that we were created to follow or we can do whatever we want to.

The reason I would follow my purposes is that I am happier person do so. If I do things contrary to my purposes likely I may not be as happy. I might be happy for a while but doesn’t mean I will for the rest of my life. We were each given special gifts and talents for our well-being. They are what make us unique from everyone else. Yes there are others who have some of our same talents and gifts but they don’t have them all. Even if they do have them all they likely use them in different ways than we do. Since there are millions of people in the world I am sure there has to be someone that has the same talents and gifts we do however they may use them in different ways as I have said.

There are those who have the gift of being an artist but each one uses it differently. One may draw pictures while another is an architect and another an engineer. Those closest to us which are our siblings likely have close ties to our talents and gifts because they come from the same dna. I know my brother and sister have some of the same talents and gifts that I do however they have different ones than I do as well. Another thing is that their personalities are different than mine so the gifts they have like mine likely work differently as well.

So again it is your choice whether you pursue the purposes of your life or not. Even if you don’t pursue them today it doesn’t mean you won’t tomorrow because you have the free will in changing your mind too.

No comments:

Post a Comment