Sunday, April 8, 2018

Dealing with Desires






I don’t know about you however dealing with desires has always been a problem. I feel as though they should be part of my daily life and it is frustrating when they are not.

I have never been married though I have had the desire for many years. I don’t know what to say to some when they ask me why not.  All I know is that I haven’t found the right woman to fall in love with and get married. I thought I did about fifteen years ago however she changed her mind when it came to marriage with me. It is a poor spot to be in when you have waited though you found it and then falls through.  The thing about marriage though is that I don’t want to get married just for the sake of it. I want marriage to be something that we both enjoy and that love is the center of the marriage. I want our purpose in life to work hand in hand. I still hope to get married but every day it is harder to believe that it will ever happen. I am sure that I am not the same that feels that way.

I am not here to plead my case for a spouse I just everyone knows how important desires are and they do have important place in our lives. Marriage to me is very important and with the divorce rate as it is I am not sure how many people feel that way although I am sure most go into marriage with the right intensions. I know that most divorces happen because one or both parties become selfish. Some get deceived or look elsewhere thinking that another person besides their spouse is better than them. Sort of to speak it is greener on the other side. The thing is often the problems with a marriage will likely move over to the new relationship though I have to say that I am far from being an expert on the subject. What I do know is that getting married to me will be like winning the lottery. It is important that desires don’t overshadow what we already have.  Anyway that is what I have on my mind right now about the subject. I hope we all learn something here right now. I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend so far. OK.   

No comments:

Post a Comment