Monday, April 9, 2018

How Much Can We Handle





I have heard and read in the Bible that we can handle more than we know.  I know that I have had to handle a whole lot over the years and I am still here so that is a good sign. I will let you know if I ever get to the point that I question where I am at that spot of saying no more please.

I have been amazed by friends that are no longer with us that knew they had little time left on this earth had the faith to make it through anyway. I hope that I don’t have to go through that experience. Yes we are going to die though it would be nice to be someone who beat the odds and didn’t but who knows. Just kidding by the way though it is a serious business; I just hope I am one that is able to pass on this life where I don’t die from a disease that I am aware of ahead of time. Unfortunately none of us are guaranteed of that.  My mother at ninety-seven has likely passed that threshold and is likely to die of old age instead.

So it is good that we can handle a lot of things though often we may not feel that way until we get to the other side. What I mean is that we are done dealing with what put us into that situation or circumstance. We all have gone through  troubles whether  small or large and come out well. Anyway believing we can handle a lot is good news to. Many blessings to us all for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment