Monday, April 30, 2018

Looking Up





It is easy to become discourage because life isn’t what we like it be. I know that I have thought that on many occasions. I think it is important to look up to God for help when circumstances just don’t work the way we thought they would.

I do believe that I am blessed for a number of reasons including living a good life. I know that people in the other parts of the world are not as well off as I am. Nothing less I am able to eat each meal if I feel like it. I won’t go hungry like those in other parts of the world. Actually I have heard of people in my area that go hungry as well. We do have what we would call food banks where people can go shopping at their grocery and buy extra food for those going without and also can donate money as well.

This doesn’t help though that we all go through times of difficulty. Some of it is our own trouble because of selfishness but there legitimate reasons of difficulty to. We know that everyone does not go through life free sailing.

This is where our purpose comes in to help others in when they go through difficult times. We can share encouragement to others even if it isn’t our true gifting or talent. The importance though is to use our gifts and talents whenever we can. This can happen when we are going through difficult times as well. In fact often this is the time we should use our gifts and talents the most. We can feel happier because we take our focus off ourselves and onto others. I am not saying it will be easy because it may not. The reason is the trouble we are in puts us in a hard place.

It is important that we see what other are going through because at some point we will need help as well. In these times again we should look up and not only ask God for help but to find others that can help us too.

So I hope that life is good to you right now however if it isn’t remember to ask for assistance. Don’t be too proud to ask for help.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment