Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Passion


I am sure I have written about passion before however decided to mention it again.

I have heard from different sources including at church several times that passion is your purpose and destiny or at least part of it anyway. Whatever you are passionate about has to do with your gifts and talents. Other words what you are passionate about is one of your gifts or talents. It is not necessarily all your gifts and talents are wrapped in passion or at least that you are aware of anyway. So don’t hold back on your passion OK!!

On Sunday night gathering with ministry team I am part of at church three other members shared with me that I am man full of wisdom and one of them said that I need to share that wisdom with others. Later thinking about it is that my siblings and other family members are pretty smart far as education goes anyway. Also as I have mentioned before I didn’t talk until I was five years old because of hearing problem. I had to struggle through school especially in elementary and junior high to catch up with the other students so I never considered myself as being that smart. What is interesting though talking to some of my classmates as an adult now though I don’t see them too often they thought of me as a smart kid which is sort of interesting with all the struggle I went through in those years. I am saying this because often we look at our past concerning our siblings and fellow peers that we fell short in different areas. It is important not to look back at the past but to concentrate on the present. It could be true those areas of our lives that were shortcomings as children for whatever reason could be our strongest gifts and talents today and we should never let them keep us from accomplishing what we are meant to do. Would you call that wisdom? LOL

So remember to be yourself of today and not what others defined us a long time ago. Set your eyes on the passions along with gifts and talents that you have. God gave them to you for a reason so let’s go for it. Alright!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment