Friday, April 13, 2018

Where Is Your Hope?


The three most important elements in our lives should be faith, hope, and love. Love is the greatest of the three however to really love we must have faith and hope.

The question here where is your hope or who is your hope in. I have my hope in Jesus Christ. Actually my faith, hope and love are in him at all times. I know that others may have their hope in other things like family or friends however at some point because none of us are perfect we lose hope in them. You may think that you have lost hope in God as well. It is understandable if you feel that way but in the end he is still our hope because we actually fail in him.

I know that there will be some here who will disagree with me however someone disagreeing with me doesn’t change how I feel about hope in Christ but in the end it is all by our choice and will. I can tell you how I believe but you must decide on your own.  I don’t believe that there is no other choice when it comes to hope than in God because everyone and everything else will fail. If you don’t believe the same as I do right now I hope that it changes for you in the future. You will find out that Jesus Christ is the only hope. So look down deep into yourself and ask the question where is my hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment