Sunday, May 20, 2018

High Healthy Level

Here I am still in the Central Cariboo of British Columbia at least for a couple more day. I did get in my first riding of a horse in years and it went off without a problem and it was fun at the same time.

Anyway the Cariboo area is between 3000 and 4000 above sea level. It seems to healthy place to be excluding the mosquitos. My mother has had issues with her legs for a while now and they look so wonderful being here. I hope they are able to stay that way we get home. I hope that my body is able to get more healthy here as well. I wonder how long that people live who live in high level places like this?  Anyway it is something to ponder.

I know that I want to live as long as I can to fulfill all of my purposes in life. Of course eating healthy food along with exercise is a good start to living longer though not guarantee since our geans  has a lot to do with our longevity as well.

I figure our purpose in life where we live doesn't matter so much. We can do them wherever we are long as we have determination. Of course some talents and gifts  will be determine where we live. The importance is just keep going on and pressing into our purposes. I continually want to encourage everyone how important our purposes are in our lives. They make us who we are and gives us the total joy we are always looking for. They are not our total life journey but do make up an important art of it. So keep doing your purposes and those around you will benefit. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment