Monday, May 14, 2018

Hope Every Where Including Canada

I have to say that I am kidding with the title. This afternoon I went through Hope British Columbia. It is about the middle of the province. I left my home in Western Washington about nine-thirty Monday morning and I crossed the Canadian border about twelve-thirty pm. If it were not for an accident in downtown Seattle and I had to go east before go north again. The traffic still was heavy but not as bad as through Seattle. I probably saved about a half an hour.  I am saying a couple hours now north of Hope. I will arrive at my destination early or mid afternoon on Tuesday. I had to take a few breaks to rest  in part that it was really hot.  Another funny thing I have to say is that a place a few miles north of Hope is called Hell's Canyon. I am sure that you get it right.


Whether we are American, Canadian, Austrian, Russian, German or any other place on the earth we all need as much hope as we can get. It is a good reason that we share and encourage each other as much as we can. I am actually going to keep it short he re because I am tired driving a long day and because of the heat. I am not writing this in the normal fashion that I do. I probably will fix it when I return back home later.


This trip I hope to be able to have stronger relationships with my cousins who I am visiting. The relationships are pretty good though I don't see them as often as I like to. My three Canadian cousins are all older than I am. They range from five to eight and half years older than me. So you see it is a different relationship than cousins who would be closer in age. It is cool though having older cousins. They are all closer in age to my sister who is eight and a half older than me. So it is interesting how that all works out.  I am sure everyone has interesting relationships with relatives whether it is siblings or cousins along with the distance they from each other. My cousins I am able to keep in contact through email and social media primarily though the do call on the phone a few times a year as well.  Anyway I  look forward to writing again on this journey to know more about my purpose and destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment