Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Peaceful Surroundings




Here I am early Wednesday morning looking out bedroom windows at Lake Rose where my cousin Christy and her husband David live in British Columbia Canada. It is such a lovely spot. The last time I was here back in August 2013 for their son Avery’s wedding. It is a fantastic spot on the lake for a wedding. I was staying up at Susan’s who is Christy’s older sister’s place about a forty-five minute drive in the north direction. Susan lives on a large ranch with her husband who is David as well.

Up here in British Columbia the lifestyle is different than the one I live on a daily basis. I live in a small not far from bigger cities though I can travel a short distance to have peaceful surroundings as well however nothing like a change where no large city is around. For the next few days I will see more animals than people. I will be going out for a walk here in a few minutes and I know that I will see at least one deer who I saw last evening.

What all this means is that not only do I get to see my wonderful cousins and hear their stories about what is going on in their lives and bringing up past memories as well I can spend time with nature, meditate and hear from God. Not that I don’t do those things sometimes anyway a lot easier out here for sure.

I recommend here for everyone to take time off and find your quiet peace place to enjoy and reflect about life. Sometimes changes for the good happen during this time of reflection. We may get to know more about our purpose and destiny in life.

Now to say goodbye until tomorrow. Oh yes I can’t forget to tell you tomorrow is my
birthday. What a great and special place to spend my birthday with close family as well.                           






No comments:

Post a Comment