Friday, May 25, 2018

Living As A Miracle





We are all miracles however do we live are lives like we are one?

I am sure most of us don’t even think that way. Although I know that my life is a miracle in more ways than one I try to live it that way but most of the time I don’t think about it.

A while back I posted that I believe in miracles.  I am still here because of miracles in my life however just being born is a miracle in itself. I am sure that most mothers feel that way when they see their child for the first time after being born.

In my case I was burned on my right side of my stomach as well under my right arm. It was a miracle that I lived after being in the hospital for twelve weeks having several operations of grafts along with the fact  that my sister was real close and she call to my mother who came with a blanket to stop the fire. I was cooking an egg on the stove. At the time I had a hearing problem so I wasn’t able to communicate very well either. A second or two I could have been burned on my face as well. I am not sure how much longer that I could have gone without surviving. I am sure others can testify to miracles in their lives beyond being born.

I have decided and I don’ think it is easy to do because in ways that I don’t really understand is to live our lives as a miracle. We should be thankful for every breath that we take. We have no idea how long our lives will be.

Not only should we think that about ourselves but we should about others as well. We need to look at one another as a miracle and live that way. Not an easy task because it is not how most of us think however I am sure our lives will be different in doing so.

When we wake up in the morning we should have a smile on our face thinking about another miracle day ahead and when we go to bed at night that we have made it through another miracle day. Amen!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment