Thursday, May 24, 2018

Strong Faith


Whether we know it or not most of us have strong faith otherwise we would have crazy lives.

I am sure there are things that we don’t have much faith in but there are plenty of things we do.

We have faith our cars will get us where we want to go. We have faith in the pilots and the ground crew when we are in a plane. We have faith that when we are in a chair it will hold our weight. Those are a few examples of many things we have faith in without even thinking about it most of the time.

I know to that we have faith in the talents and gifts that we use a lot of as well. What we probably have lack of faith in is the unknown. What I mean in the things we have never experienced. I am sure that I am weak in faith when it comes to jumping out of an airplane for instance. I am not great with heights so I am sure that I would be shaking when doing so. The reason I probably will never jump out of an airplane unless it is a matter of life and death where I had to.

I believe the most important thing though we have strong faith in many things and for other things small faith is OK as well. Mediate on this and see where it leads you. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment