Friday, May 18, 2018

Moving On

These days everyone seems to stay pretty busy no matter the situation. I believe it is important to relax once in a while. Take a day off once in a while and do something different. Even those have retired seem to stay pretty busy as well.

I have some friends wonder how I write this post on a daily basis. Well I find it somewhat easy because I think and meditate on what I want to write. It doesn’t come easy all the time but most of the time it does. I believe writing all depends on what you want to say to those you write to and what the subject you are writing about. Also the more often doing it gets easier as well.

So I say it is important to enjoy the gifts and talents God has given you. Things that you may do that are more difficult I recommend to do them less frequently or not at all. There is a reason that you were given the gifts and talents that you have plus life will be more enjoyable as well. So move on to those things that give you pleasure. Although you may have a purpose in those things that you are getting tired of doing. You can always get back to them at a later date. In fact you probably enjoy them better after taking a break.

Right now I am on a break of my everyday life spending time up in British Columbia with my cousins. They live way out away from a lot of people so it is really easy to relax. The weather has been warmer than I am accustomed to in May but I try to spend some time out of the sun. The temperatures have been in the 80s and 90s which is more like July and August weather. Not complaining that is for sure it is just that I can only spend a few minutes at a time in this weather.

Anyway my encouragement is if you are tired of doing something right now take a break and try doing something different. I am sure you will be feeling much better. If you can’t take a total break at least take a little time away. Let you know this is always free advice from me. Until next peace to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment