Thursday, May 10, 2018

Valued


Everything and everyone has value. Most things are valued by how much someone wants the item. We have great value because there is no measuring stick by what the value is measured by in human terms.

God has a plan for us and he created us for a purpose so his value for us goes beyond what we could pay for. Whatever item like gold has a value stamped on it we do not. We can set a value on ourselves and others but it really doesn’t mean a thing. Sometimes we think less of ourselves but we are not thinking correctly at those times. I know because at times I go through depression where I don’t put much value on me. Whatever goes through my mind is not true. We should say to ourselves that we have value higher than we can comprehend. A value so much that when we die we can never be replaced. Think about your life and that of others. I am sure we will all live a better life when we think this way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment