Saturday, June 23, 2018

Dealing with Grief


Locally on social media I find some people don’t have sympathy for those who are crying out with grief. Everyone deals with grief in different ways and sometimes it has to do with anger.

Although I don’t think anger is the best way I understand it as well. Also I amazed how people used swear words to give out how they feel as well. It seems so immature to far as I am concerned.  I can understand those who are grieving but it is the one that respond back. In fact it isn’t just in posts that people who are grieving it is other posts as well. It is shameful that people have to use swear words at all. They sound like they are back in junior high school. I never use those words at all.

The world is in a sad state of affairs especially here in the United States. It is where anger happens on a regular basis. It is though many people are living in grief all the time even if they haven’t lost a loved one.  Proverbs 17:22 says “A joyful heart is good medicine. But a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” That says it all doesn’t it.

Interesting a few hours after writing this to post I saw a post from cousin Rob Shaw son Mike who spoke about grief as well.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiqL0TPHn58

No comments:

Post a Comment