Sunday, June 24, 2018

Using Our Gifts


Saturday morning my church had a men’s breakfast where one of the pastor’s spoke about finances. His main point was that we can have freedom in our finances. We don’t have to live with a poverty mentality. This doesn’t have to do with prosperity in general but we are still meant to live with healthy finances. We need to live within our finances where our income is higher than our expenses. Also we can use excess funds to increase our income by investing. The ultimate goal is to have enough money to help others in need.

So what came to my mind during that time is for us to use our gifts that we have been given to produce more money. For example in my case is to become a better writer where I can make money in the process as well; it is not my main focus at all however if I am able to then I will be able to help others out.

So we should figure out the gifts that we have where we can produce money in ways that we don’t right now. Those who are working and drawing a salary have gifts already being used right now however these same gifts and more of them can produce more money. Again the purpose is not to be wealthy rich unless that is God’s desire but have the money not only be secure in our lives but to help others to be secure in their lives. Think about it and see where things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment