Saturday, June 2, 2018

Do What We Can


I figure not only to encourage each other when it comes to our purpose and destiny but give some personal experience including places I am going.

Of course you know that I have been to British Columbia ten days ago so I have a picture of myself below when I went riding on a horse for the first time since I was nine. It is amazing that I was able to ride the horse with ease. I look forward to doing the same again in the next couple years. This is what life is about trying new things to see where things go even those that don’t work out at all. I have had friends who said there is no way that they could ride a horse. In fact the coffee shop I go to on a daily basis have my picture on their refrigerator in the back room.

This comes to me saying let’s do what we can. It doesn’t matter whether it is big or small. Just like this blog whether it reaches thousands or a few daily I want to be able to affect people in a positive way. I hope that I have done so in your life and world. Let your friends know about this blog and share with it with them. Also I recommend that you start a blog yourself to help others as well. I know that we can change the world even one step at a time. I give you a big thank you for your life and how God will use you in whatever way possible. Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment