Sunday, June 10, 2018

Happens Often?





I am sure it happens with a lot of people besides me. On Friday I saw a young woman that I know twice within a few minutes. Actually I saw her earlier in the week as well.

On Friday after leaving my favorite coffee shop I waved to her from my car and then just five minutes later in the grocery store she walks right by me. She stops and says this is weird meeting this way and we might as well spend more time together. I told that wouldn’t be a problem with me. She is very attractive, outgoing and good sense of humor. We spoke for a couple more minutes or so then she said goodbye. I said I will see you again real soon somewhere.

This is an example that has happened with me on several occasions. In fact someone else I saw in the coffee shop and then again in the grocery store earlier in the week. Gig Harbor is a small town however the odds of seeing someone twice in one day has to be up there but it happens with me more often than I would expect. I know others that I see around town about once a year often at the grocery store.

I guess we could say this happens randomly but I think there is a purpose behind seeing someone more than once in a day or week. What the purpose is only a guess. I know with the young woman she is fun to talk to so the purpose could be for both of us needing someone to talk with and laugh. I certainly have no problem seeing her and I look forward to our next encounter.

Anyway our purposes in life can come in different forms however seeing someone multiple times in a short period of time I find interesting and welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment