Saturday, July 28, 2018

Intelligence


We all have intelligence to some degree or another unless you have a handicap.

I believe that most people are very intelligent because that was given to us as a gift. I didn’t realize this until recently because I had a handicap as a young child not able to hear until I was five years. At the same time I wasn’t able to speak in my native tongue of English. It affective me so much that I wasn’t able to read at my level until tenth grade in high school when I took a speed reading class. I actually still use some of what I learned in the class.

Although it was a tough time I don’t regret it because so much part of me. I know that I can use my intelligence to help others and I believe that is true for all of us.

A gift that we live with on a daily basis is what we call our intelligence. Something we shouldn’t take likely as well. I am sure there are those that have pride in their intelligence but I believe the important thing is to be humble with our intelligence. Like I have said about all of our gifts we have to use them for helping others. We are blessed to have intelligence especially when we look at those who are handicapped however we should never feel pity on them because they have gifts of their own that we may never understand or appreciate.

So if you don’t understand all of your gifts or what your purpose is in life one thing to do is use your intelligence. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment