Monday, July 23, 2018

Jump For Joy




We should all jump for joy because we have made it to another day.

We are blessed to be alive to enjoy life to the fullest. Not always easy to say I know.

My sister Barb is visiting this week from Gatineau, Quebec, Canada so mother and I overjoyed that she is here. Barb will be retiring at the end of the year so I do hope for her to stay a bit longer next year.

Here in the Pacific Northwest the summer has been good and hot. In fact it is expected to be in the nineties most of the week which is hotter than normal. Good time of the year to visit if you inclined to travel to these parts.

Today (Monday) we are planning to go visit awesome Mt. Rainier. Though I am able to see it every day unless there is clouds’ covering it takes about two hours to get there. A lodge and observation can be taken in at Paradise. Both have been remodeled since the last time I was there. There are a number of hiking trails that you can take even if you are not planning to do a long hike. As a child my family and I would go up to Paradise to play around in the snow using a toboggan or an inner tube to sled and a great time to jump for joy for sure.

So enjoy your day and jump for joy when the opportunity arises or at least think in your mind anyway. Pease be with you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment