Monday, August 20, 2018

Good Times Continue


I figure once again to remind each other to enjoy having good times. We can be so much into helping others we forget to take time out helping ourselves.

Update here in Western Washington we continue having a hot summer. The smoke in the air went away for a few days instead had cloudy mornings but now the smoke is returning again at bad levels for this week. We could use at least a couple days of good rain but that is not happening this week according to the weather forecast. Every year now it seems that the temperatures are getting hotter and the summer is lasting longer. We certainly have global warming here for sure.

It is so important here to look out for our fellow man to be sure no one gets heat exhaustion. I am one that can have a problem with it so I spend some time indoors or in the shade. I am looking forward to fall for sure.

Right now I am on my low carb diet making sure my sugar level goes down. It is important that I lose weight as well however dieting isn’t easy thing to do. I am sure any of you that have or are dieting know what I mean. I am making breakfast my main meal then lunch followed by a light dinner if having it at all.

Mom is doing well though she does have her days like anyone who is in their nineties. Her birthday will be coming up in about four weeks.

Sunday I went to another church. I have been there before though a few years ago. My purpose going was to meet new people. I love my church however sometimes it is important to see other people at the same time. It is like going on a vacation.

I hope everything is going well with everyone. If you like to have some prayer write in comments; I am sure everyone here on the blog would like to stand in for you on your needs. God bless and have a wonderful day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment