Saturday, August 11, 2018

What Are You Seeking?


In the gospel of Matthew in chapter six verse thirty-three it says to seek ye first the Kingdom of God and everything will be granted to you.

A question we all have to ask is what are we seeking above anything else. I am sure we all are seeking different things above the Kingdom of God. I know that I do at different times.

You read the verses before thirty-three Jesus ask why are you worried about what you wear or even eat. He will take care of you go after the Kingdom of God.

I know it is not an easy task. Every day I am trying to seek his Kingdom. Often other things distract me in doing so. Being human beings we have desires that are only temporary and we go after them anyway.

When I see other people wherever I go the thought of God is not on most people’s mind; for many just getting by is what they are trying to do but that is what Jesus said not to worry about those things.

So we should all seek after God. He is the one with the answers and he is the one that wants to take care of us because he loves us so much but we don’t look in his direction most of the time. Right now do what he says we might be surprised what may happen. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment