Sunday, September 23, 2018

Its Official Fall


Here in the northern hemisphere it is officially fall. I am not sure how different the year is in the southern hemisphere since I have never lived there. Actually I haven’t even visited the southern hemisphere.

I do know that southern hemisphere is now spring but I don’t know how it works in September when we have the reverse in March. I can’t imagine winter either when we have summer as well.  December being summer seems odd to me. Of course for you that live there I am sure feel the same way. It makes life odd for sure. Those who have lived in both hemispheres I am sure have had to get used to the difference.

 Here in western Washington September the temperature at times has been warmer than normal and then other times cooler. It is very interesting getting used to changes of climate over the last few years.

Overnight we had some rain which has been common as of late however the sun is coming out now which is nice as well. October we will have a lot of rain so enjoy the sun whenever we can even if it is only for a few hours.

Here a lot of people get depressed because of the clouds and the rain however I try not to be. Like I have mentioned before I have had to deal with depression over the years but I am not sure it happens because of the weather. I do know that depression happens to me more in December because of the holiday season. Not as often as it used to be. I find being single it is hard to see families celebrating the holidays.

I have mentioned that often we have to make a choice when it comes to be happy and glad so I believe the same goes for depression unless you have a medical issue that is.

Anyway I am choosing to enjoy the fall especially right now with the leaves coming out on the trees. I will enjoy the rain as well though it is difficult to do so when it continues for a few weeks without seeing the sun.

Important to be joyous at all times regardless of the circumstances. So whether you have the fall or the spring right now enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment