Friday, September 28, 2018

Sunny Fall




It is amazing to me here in the Pacific Northwest the weather continues to be real nice with a lot of sun though the temperatures have lowered to the mid-60s.

I know some people think fall weather has arrived however I think it is still more toward summer temperatures though 20 degrees less.

I guess it is like anything all depends on your perspective. I think it as a good thing where I prefer the weather like this. I have lived here all my life so this is what I enjoy.

We could say to depend on the positive instead of the negative. I figure the sun being out is a good thing regardless of the temperature. It beats having rain.

Thursday night coming home from friends I saw the sun look orange with a smiling face. Yes I am not kidding you. Not a dark orange like the Great Pumpkin but more of a light orange. Seen nothing like it before. A great thing about life we can always find something new or different coming along.

I will enjoy the weather whatever it looks though sunny weather is the best. All in the attitude my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment