Thursday, September 27, 2018

Feeling Normal


I am sure everyone at some time or another wonder whether they are feeling normal or not.

I certainly sometimes feel that I am not like everyone else. This is when depression sometimes kicks in.

I want to feel like I have what everyone else has. This doesn’t happen often but it does happen.

We all have to feel like we belong to something more than our self. This is when I have to know my purpose and to go with it the best I can.
I want everyone to know they belong especially during the times it doesn’t feel that way. Encourage yourself along with finding someone else to encourage too. Do whatever it takes which could include screaming.

We might be abnormal so could mean we are normal. I am sure others feel the same way. So not feeling normal today is OK.



No comments:

Post a Comment