Monday, October 8, 2018

Decisions





Every day we make decisions sometimes without realizing it.

Some of these decisions is all in the timing and can alter how our days turn out.

For example I have made a decision go to the grocery store at a particular time, depending on the stop lights among a few things I may run into someone I know. If I had been a few minutes earlier or later I would have missed seeing them. The same goes to someone I might have missed. I have had several occasions at the grocery store seeing someone I know leaving at a distance when I am arriving and they are going another direction so they don’t see me.

I am sure this has happened the other way as well when someone sees me. I think if I had only arrived ten seconds earlier we would have had a good conversation.

Of course we can’t ever alter our decisions however I find it interesting to think how our days could be different depending on them. Certainly something to think about.   

No comments:

Post a Comment