Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Thunder and Lightning





On Tuesday we had thunder and lightning in Gig Harbor. It occurred twice in mid-afternoon and then again early evening.

During the mid-afternoon storm we had hail as well. I didn’t know it had happened until reading it on social media. I was waiting for my mother to finish playing bridge. One of the ladies says it sounds like drums. I agreed with her. It must have been the hail.

I was reading on social media the local national weather service was surprised by the storms. So the weather can be at times unpredictable just like our lives.

Things happen in our lives we don’t expect. It can be our health or a loss of a loved one. This is so much where our purpose in life comes in. We can’t be sure when the storms will hit so we must be available for others and the same when happens to us. Keep up the good work. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment