Friday, December 21, 2018

A Christmas Party



Whether it is at work or friends I always enjoy Christmas parties. There are those you know really well while others not quite as much.

I enjoy meeting new people and a Christmas party is a good place to do so. Of course, it is always the food makes things good as well. It is nice to catch up with those you only see once in a while as well.

It doesn’t hurt getting time off from work I figure too. Whatever the case any party is good however I find Christmas parties fun and if elephant gifts are included than excitement goes up. I have had some interesting elephant gifts over the years.  In fact, there have been a few times where I brought them as mine the next year; a good way to enjoy the season too.


So whatever plans you have for Christmas and the holiday season enjoy every second and minute of it. Find someone you can spend more time with next year. You could be part of each other’s purpose. I figure I had to add this in here. Until next time enjoy this weekend and Christmas coming up. If you are traveling be safe as well. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment