Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Climate Change




I know some believe in climate change while others don’t. I happen to be one that does believe in it because here in Western Washington our weather has changed.
November our average rainfall is seven inches and this year we had four and a half inches of rain. Most of the rain happened near the end of the month.

December the rainfall average is five and a half inches. The temperatures are supposed to be around the average in the high of 47 degrees and the low of 36 degrees. Right now we are having cold temperatures because the sun will be out all week. Next week be around the average high with rain expected every day.

I am not sure I am selling you on climate change for this time of the year however we used to have more snow when I was younger but in recent years we are lucky to get a couple inches when it does fall. I remember when we might have about ten inches of snow at least once a year.

I believe it was last year when we had snow on Christmas Day. Up until then I had only been dreaming of a White Christmas like the song.

The summers are longer so the spring, fall and winter are shorter. At least we have four seasons here which is real nice.

Whatever the weather is at your place have a fantastic and jolly holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment