Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Thinking Out Loud


I am sure we all have done it at one time or another thinking out loud.  The important thing is where and when you do it. I am sure we don’t want to be embarrassed by talking out what we are thinking.

Once in a while someone will ask me why my lips are moving without anything coming out of my mouth. This is similar to thinking out loud. I am thinking about something so my lips are moving. Let you know I don’t do this often. When does happen I just let them know I was thinking about saying something so my lips moving without a word.

I am not sure why I am saying all this but it is for a purpose I guess. Just be sure when thinking out loud not be in a position having to explain. Oh yes it is Wednesday after all. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment