Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Interesting Times

This year coming to a close we continue to know we are living in interesting times. In politics, we have the left, far left, right and the far right. I am sure we have people in the middle too.
Most Christians believe we are living in the end times. I am sure we are however most have believed since Jesus Christ came on scene two thousand years ago. Even the disciples believed he would return in their time.

I read the Book of Revelation in the New Testament at least three times a year. I don’t try to figure all things out however I do wonder whether somethings have been written have already happened or not. Are all the prophecies still in the future?  At this point, God hasn’t revealed it to me as of yet. I am not saying this to say I am the one person he will do so. I am sure there are those God has revealed to some point or another.

Now back to interesting times. This is why so great a time for us to be alive to see what more happens in these days.  We were all born for a purpose and this time to shine.

So many people seem to have lost hope these days and whatever hope we can share the best we can do. Use the purpose given to you to bless others. Going into 2019 and beyond bless others to the best of our abilities. A year ago I said for this year to be let’s do it. Now for 2019 let’s bless others.


Remember you are special for a purpose you were only created to do. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment