Monday, December 10, 2018

Our Heart In

During the holiday season, it does become easy for us to give our hearts out to others unlike the rest of the year. The state of the world these days it is understandable why we don’t let others in.

I remember growing up though I had issues it was easy to trust people in those days while now hard to know who to trust and who not to trust.

Personally, I don’t worry much about who to trust and who not to trust. I don’t have any children so for me it is easier. These days it is harder to trust others with your children.

As a child, I was able to get out and around without my parents worrying much about me. Now parents have to be protective of their children. This is where I believe our hearts come in the equation. We can’t automatically let others in but we must find a way to do so with those close to us.

The world has become closer together with the internet and social media. Often people are being slammed by others even those close primarily because of politics. Here in the United States anyway families have been divided over the last election in 2016. With the next election coming up in two years for the presidency again this will be trouble and might get a lot worse.

I try not to let the difference of people opinions about politics to bother me. The hardest part these days I have old friends who speak negatively about President Trump on a daily basis. I am not a fan of his but it is tiring to see so instead I hide the posts when they come through. I amazed people can be so obsessed about him. I can understand doing some warning but day after day come on people.


So this is where our hearts draw away from each other so much. Let’s get back to drawing our hearts together regardless difference of politics or whatever else going on. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment