Friday, December 14, 2018

It’s Almost Christmas

I know there are those who are ready for Christmas right after Halloween or Thanksgiving or hearing Christmas songs wherever you go, however, reality set in for me yesterday when I got a couple gift packages in the mail.

Actually, I have known Christmas is coming for a little while though it is unbelievable because time goes by so fast doesn’t it. I feel we just got over summer and then fall arrived. The weather has been kind until this last week and the temperatures had been warmer than normal as well.

The amazing thing is family was prepared this year. The gifts usually don’t arrive until next week however the thought is the most important thing. It would be nice to open the presents now but I am being good and wait.

Remember the greatest presents though are each other. Giving our time and energy to each other; of course, love is in the middle of it all.


Although we still have eleven days until Christmas I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and add in a Happy New Year. May this be the best holiday season you have on record. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment