Thursday, December 6, 2018

Thank You Mr. President



I really enjoyed what I was able to see of President George Herbert Walker Bush funeral service. All the current past presidents were on hand well as current President Donald Trump.

President Bush was one of the best presidents the USA has ever had. He had a great sense of humor along with doing what he truly believed. So I truly want to thank you for not only the job as President but being the man you were. You lived out the purpose God created you for.

The sad part I found on social media where some people including some classmates I grew up with spoke up against President Trump instead of honoring President Bush. I am sure they had a strong feeling on Bush but this wasn’t the place to criticize Donald Trump. This is one day I feel they could have done without doing so.


We should be able to encourage others with good words instead of disrespecting someone. Again hale to the chief George H.W. Bush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment