Sunday, January 13, 2019

A Faithful Friend





One of the best things about having a life of purpose is we can end up having faithful friends. There is nothing better in my mind than having a friend or a few for that matter we are close to for much of our lives.

These faithful friends feel as much family as our siblings if not more so because we spend much time with them. There can be others we don’t spend as much time with but have known for a long time as well who are special to us.

I know those I have known since I started school though not seeing very often when I do see them it is very special. We need to feel grateful for those who we spend time with on a regular basis and those we see now and then.


We know when troubles come into our lives these friends will have our backs and be there for us. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment