Saturday, January 12, 2019

Kindness To Others






Whether we have good relationships with people it is important to give kindness to others. I know realistically we won’t be treated well by everyone however we should show kindness to them as well.

Showing kindness to others even when they don’t deserve it we can hope will rub off on them. I at least try to put a smile on my face to those I know are not friendly to me. Just because someone isn’t friendly to us doesn’t mean we can’t be friendly to them. The odds I feel can become better over time when we can treat with kindness. Of course, it will not work for everyone but we will feel at least a lot better.

Regardless of our purpose in life showing kindness to others should be part of it. I find it interesting when watching people to see how they act. I know too that not everyone is going to show kindness back to me however I have learned over the year it is OK as well.


This really means we have to show others we can be the better person no matter the situation we are in at the time. Not an easy task because some days can be awful and in those days we have to find a way to rise up in the occasion. We most likely will be frustrated or angry at those times. All we can do though is to do our very best. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment