Monday, January 7, 2019

Appreciation





I have mentioned before how much I appreciate you all for reading my blog whether daily, weekly or monthly.  I have one favor and that is to share my blog with at least one other person. Also, ask them to share with someone too. It will be amazing how much more can be passed around this way.

Anyway, we all know at times we are not appreciated for what we do. Of course, we don’t do our purpose to be appreciated; however, a thank you would be nice once in a while right. So today say thank you to someone. I am sure they will like that very much.

Living a life of purpose means that we are a servant to others we give our gifts and talents too. Being a servant doesn’t always mean that we are appreciated and we should be fine with it.

In fact, a servant usually means those they serve expect it and we are OK with it. The reason I am writing this is for us to be an example to others by thanking them. Even those we serve we should say thank you for the opportunity to do so.


I have mentioned that I am a caregiver for my mother. Though I don’t expect it she thanks me almost every time I do something for her. It feels good that she counts on me. So make today the day of appreciation and again thank you for reading this. I hope that I once again made your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment