Sunday, January 6, 2019

Gusty Winds



Early Sunday morning at 1:30 am I was woken by gusty winds. The winds were blowing so hard I could hear it howling.

I am sure this is the first time I have ever heard the wind howling. This makes me think we need to be prepared at all times for the unexpected. Life’s journey can bring things we have never seen before or we have no experience in.


We should realize the reason we are given gifts and talents is to be prepared for anything at any time to help others out well as ourselves. This is what can make life so exciting when we know some new experience can come our way for us to handle.


Remember you are prepared for anything. This is where faith comes in to be sure we are prepared. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and you are enjoying this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment