Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Back To Normal




With my brother being around for a few day then returning to Virginia I find it takes an adjustment to get back to normal for a few days. I do the normal things but it feels different for sure.

I am sure everyone is this way in some manner after being with family or on vacation. I am sure to the adjustment going back to work takes time as well.

I guess you could say we have to refocus our duties. I hope today will feel normal but it could take another day or two as well.

I don’t feel it as a problem though. Always good to do something different once in a while anyway; allows us to put things in perspective as well. Get our purpose back in line too. Anyway enjoy today in whatever is normal or for that matter not normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment