Thursday, January 3, 2019

Comparing One Another

Ever since I can remember I compare myself with others. It seems the natural thing we do though it isn’t right at all. We want to be like everyone else around us.

It didn’t help at all when other kids would throw insults our way or we get bullied as well. Someone wanted to be the king of the hill.

We should daily think it is fine to be us. Most of us have grown out of that childhood stage but we still should love ourselves the way we are.


One of the reason’s I have this blog is to encourage each other into those areas we were created for. Ok, there are those who might do things better than we do, however, we do have gifts and talents others don’t. We are the person we should be, and it should be enough. Let’s walk the path we should go no matter what others say. I know it isn’t easy to do so but this is the choice we should go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment