Thursday, January 24, 2019

I Don’t Understand







I amazed often where couples I know break up where one of them has gone into another relationship while still married. Being single it makes me shake my head and in my mind, I don’t understand.

I believe this is where it is important to have a mentor or close friend where you can speak your mind without it getting out in public. I have known those who have had mentors and close friends where it still happens but I expect the odds reduce when you have someone to count on.

It is important to have some friends when this happens to you. We need friends to comfort us especially when the unexpected happens. Not only to talk but being there when we have nothing to say. Often all we need is a hug.


If you are crying for help because you may fall into a bad relationship don’t be afraid to go to a close friend or mentor. We all need someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment