Friday, February 8, 2019

Being Open To Others





I figure the most important thing for all of us is to be open to others. This is important whether we are on the receiving or the giving.

Often for whatever reason we sometimes shut ourselves off from other people; this is especially true when someone or something close to us happens.

When we need to be close to others is when tough times do come. I know that I feel like not talking in these circumstances but it is when I should.


When we are on the giving to others the most important thing to do is listen. We sometimes want to give advice especially when we have had similar experiences. Instead of going right into giving advice I feel it is important we ask the other person whether they want advice or not. We should remember how we felt when going through a similar experience ourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment